Green Gates at Flowing Lake Wedding in Snohomish Wedding
A beautiful and fun wedding on the lake in Snohomish by Joanna Monger Photography – Snohomish Wedding Photographer
If I had to sum up Laura and Dan’s wedding in one word it would be JOY. Everything about this day was so much fun. The complete lack of stuffiness and pure joy was evident throughout the whole day.
Among my many personal highlights were:
- The huge grins on the bride and groom’s faces the whole day. I love the way these two are when they are together; so natural and kind. It definitely makes my job easy when my couple trusts me enough to be completely themselves in front of me.
- The wedding party were a hoot. I love a slightly rowdy wedding party and this group was so much fun and made everything go really smoothly and we had a lot of fun in the process.
- Photographing at Green Gates at Flowing Lake in Snohomish is always a highlight for me. I just love it there!
- The ring bearer that got, shall we say… a little upset, at the other ring bearer for stepping on the back of his foot as he walked down the aisle. He then proceeded to yell and then throw his shoe and hit one his guests. I did feel bad for this little guy but it was also pretty funny. I don’t think he is going live that one down in a hurry. In fact the wedding party reenacted it as they did their big entrance for the reception.
- The dancing. All the first dances were great and I was not surprised at all that the dance party in the evening was a cracker. This group of people know how to have fun!!
- The home made ice cream bars I am sure would have made it onto my highlight reel but I didn’t get a chance to try one unfortunately. If that’s the worst thing to happen on a wedding day I think we can safely say it was a huge success. Hmmm homemade ice cream bars!!
Snohomish Wedding Team
Venue: Green Gates at Flowing Lake
Videography: First and Foremost Productions
Dress Designer: BHLDN
DJ: Sounds Unlimited
Caterer: Mosaic Catering
Joanna Monger is a wedding and boudoir photographer located in Snohomish, WA serving the Greater Seattle area. Photography coverage including but not limited to Seattle, Snohomish, Bellevue, Everett, Woodinville, Monroe and surrounding areas.
If you liked this post, you may also like these posts: